filesmonster porn free download
- Tropical Depression – an organized system of clouds and thunderstorms with a defined circulation and maximum sustained winds of 38 mph (33 knots) or less.
- Tropical Storm – an organized system of strong thunderstorms with a defined circulation and maximum sustained winds of 39 to 73 mph (34-63 knots).
- Hurricane – a warm-core tropical cyclone with maximum sustained winds of 74 mph (64 knots) or greater.
- Eye – center a a hurricane with light winds and partly cloudy to clear skies. The eye is usually around 20 miles in diameter, but can range between 5 and 60 miles.
- Eye Wall – location within a hurricane where the most damaging winds and intense rainfall are found.
- Severe Thunderstorm – a thunderstorm with winds 58 mph or faster or hailstones three-quarters of an inch or larger in diameter.
- Tornadoes – violent rotating columns of air that touch the ground; they are spawned by large severe thunderstorms. They can have winds estimated from 100 to 300 mph.
- Tornado Watch – tornadoes and severe thunderstorms are possible.
- Tornado Warning – tornadoes are detected in your area. Take shelter!